[amibroker] Ambroker Development Kit Problem

Hi,

I'm using Dev C++ and the ADK and have a produced a trailing stop dll.

All was fine and the dll was working happily until I upgraded to the
latest version of Dev C++ and now the plugin no longer compliles.

The problem is in plugin.cpp which fails compilation with the message

"function int GetPluginInfo" definition is marked. Unable to open
file Plugin.o.

Presumably Plugin.cpp is not compiling and the linker is unable to
link plugin.o.

If anyone has a solution I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Geoff

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM