[amibroker] Re: Help with McClellan and TRIN

I have started a new data base in Amibroker and added 10 symbols, say
A to J to a watch list.
Then I open the Symbol / Catagories / Market screen and I see the
list:
NYSE (seems always there as default)
Market 1
Market 2
and so on

I highlight NYSE, and in the adjacent space "setting" and the
windows "relative strength/composite/beta" I fill in ^DJI as per
instruction in tutorial in Newsletter #4/2000. As I continue the
steps in the tutorial I end up getting McClellan and TRIN in my
chart. I would assume this is the McClellan and TRIN based on the
Adv/decl issues and Upvol/DnVol of NYSE, because I have used the
market NYSE Amibroker has kindly supplied me as default.

Now if I click open Symbol / Organize Assignments screen, and look at
Markets /NYSE, I will see the 10 symbols A to J I added at the very
beginning when I started this new database.

Have I infact calculated the McClellan and TRIN of the composite of
stocks A to J. In other words what I thought was 'NYSE' is in fact no
more than 10 stocks? Is it correct nothing is a given, and I need to
build my indices from scratch?

If I want to create a market call Nasdaq, another call NYSE what do I
do? I have found ready made lists of stocks of NYSE and Nasdaq. I
have learned to import them as watchlists, but I have not found how I
can import this lists of stocks into "market", where I can calculate
McClellan and TRIN.

Jayson has given me a clue about the addtocomposite() function. I
have found 4 pages of description in the Help manual, but I havn't
figured out how this will help me.

Help please!!
Thank you for any suggestion.
Sursod