RE: [amibroker] Re: Help with McClellan and TRIN

<SPAN
class=910465114-21032003>Sursod,
this
depends on your data provider. Some offer a/d and up/dn vol for nas as well. If
yours does not than you may create your own using the addtocomposite() function.
There is a good tutorial in the help section for how to construct your own
composites. You may also wish to take a look at the help file regarding the
proper use of Trin. The settings windows allows for smoothing, using a custom
code you may look at the raw data as well...
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: sursod
[mailto:wl@xxxx]Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 8:34 AMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Help with McClellan
and TRINHi,The McClellan and Trin we get in
Amibroker, retrieved by using the instructions on newsletter #4 in 2000, are
based on NYSE Adv/decl issues and UpVol/Dn Vol, and not that of Nasdaq, am I
correct? If so, how do I get Nasdaq data into Amibroker?I am puzzled
also by the AB default TRIN setting of 15/45, I had thought TRIN is
calculated day by day and no period is used.This is my first post, I
apologize if I ask dumb questions that have been answered many times
before.SursodSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.