Re: [amibroker] Re: Displaying intraday bar calculations on a daily chart

Sorry, I did not grasp your whole question
previously.

You can not display intraday events on daily charts
- at least not with the accuracy of intraday resolution (such as "at noon").
"Lunch" is an intraday event. Daily has one bar for the whole day.

You may still be able to do this with some special
3rd party functions that let you access multiple time frames.

Look in third party listings: <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.net/3rdparty.php -
Try "Time Frame.DLL". Download the file and place it in your Amibroker Plugins
folder.

I have not tried what you want to do, but it's
worth studying this.

Others may have more experience....

<BLOCKQUOTE