RE: [amibroker] Question on Layouts

You
could use one tab for stocks using the built in price indicator then assign a
separate tab to funds and use a custom price indicator
<SPAN
class=797500605-22032003>
<SPAN
class=797500605-22032003>plot(c,"Fund",colorred,1);
<SPAN
class=797500605-22032003>
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: trailblazerii
[mailto:ewylonis@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 9:16
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Question on LayoutsI set up two Global layouts, one for
Mutual Funds and one for stocks.  When I set the Price Chart style for
"line" in the Mutual Fund layout it changes the Stock layout to line style
as well.  When I save the Mutual Fund layout and doubleclick on the
stock layout and change the chart style to "Candlesticks" and save the
layout it also changes the Mutual Fund layout even though I saved the Mutual
Fund layout with "Line" chart style.I have a similar problem when I
have a stock and three mutual funds in one layout. It seems that they all
have to be the same chart style.  I can't seem to get the stock with
candlesticks and the funds with line style to be saved.Am I looking
for capabilities that aren't there?EdSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.