[amibroker] Question on Layouts

I set up two Global layouts, one for Mutual Funds and one for
stocks.  When I set the Price Chart style for "line" in the Mutual
Fund layout it changes the Stock layout to line style as well.  When
I save the Mutual Fund layout and doubleclick on the stock layout and
change the chart style to "Candlesticks" and save the layout it also
changes the Mutual Fund layout even though I saved the Mutual Fund
layout with "Line" chart style.

I have a similar problem when I have a stock and three mutual funds
in one layout. It seems that they all have to be the same chart
style.  I can't seem to get the stock with candlesticks and the funds
with line style to be saved.

Am I looking for capabilities that aren't there?

Ed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM