RE: [amibroker] exporting to txt file modified data

<SPAN
class=197111205-22032003>Graham,
<SPAN
class=197111205-22032003>
how
about exploring the whole database, exporting it to Excel. sort on volume, make
your deletions or adjustments then bring it back into AB as a new
database?
<SPAN
class=197111205-22032003>
I have
not tried it, have no knowledge if it would work but seems like a
possibility...
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
[mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 11:46
PMTo: AB yahoo groupSubject: [amibroker] exporting to txt
file modified dataI use the export dll supplied on the
Amibroker library to back up and makesome modifications to my databases.
Thanks to who supplied it, absolutelyfantastic.I have used this before
to round off the data supplied in the far past. Thisworks ok when you just
need to make changes to the OHLCV data directly, butI want to remove all
zero volume days from the database without it taking amonth of Sundays to
complete.I have tried adding filters and additional buy condition to the
line Buy=bhExportAsMetaStock("c:\\MSBackup");Such
as:Buy=bhExportAsMetaStock("c:\\MSBackup") AND V>0;But it
still exports the whole data without change.Can anyone help me with a
method of doing thisTIACheers,Graham<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustraliaSend
group FAQ at: <A