[amibroker] Re: Help with McClellan and TRIN

Hi,
The McClellan and Trin we get in Amibroker, retrieved by using the
instructions on newsletter #4 in 2000, are based on NYSE Adv/decl
issues and UpVol/Dn Vol, and not that of Nasdaq, am I correct? If so,
how do I get Nasdaq data into Amibroker?

I am puzzled also by the AB default TRIN setting of 15/45, I had
thought TRIN is calculated day by day and no period is used.

This is my first post, I apologize if I ask dumb questions that have
been answered many times before.

Sursod

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM