Re: [amibroker] Re: (unknown)

Also, there seems to be an error in the alert logic...specifically...

plot1=TobBand
plot2=bottomBand

Therefore, the first line of the alertmarker makes no sense because they
should not cross.

Plot1 Crosses Above Plot2 OR Plot1 Crosses Below Plot2

Anthony

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM