[amibroker] Re: TASC 2003 Readers Choice awards

I'm grateful every time I fire up AB...(especially since my daily
explorations can now be automated - I can go do something else
instead of point and click the mouse).

This program continues to impress me  with its flexibility and its
capabilities. The more you put into learning it, the more you get out.

Just yesterday, I was looking through the AFL glossary and I
saw 'CreateStaticObject'. Using this instead of 'CreateObject' to
invoke my activeX DLL cut my exploration time in half.

The thought that TJ puts into this program is amazing.

For me, AB is Best Software, Regardless of Price. Period.

downhillspeedster

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
<ajf1111@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Dimitri,
> >
> > I especially like the Response to the quiestion of  MACD
divergence:

> > "SKIP IT "
> >

> > Anthony

Commodities