[amibroker] Re: (unknown)

Hi Anthony,

Thanks a lot!  I have compared Amibroker's graph with the
Tradestation one and it perfectly matches. Yes, I would like
Alertmarker added if possible.
Again thanks for the great piece of code, this application RSI with
Volatility Bands is used in this manner:

When the RSI is near an extreme high or low and touches volatility
band the indicator will follow the strong move and will pull back
from the bend. The signal comes when RSI tries to resume former
trend and fails to challenge outer band for the second time. You
don't need divergence or any other signal, only failure of RSI to
reach upper or lower band for the second time.

I would like to thank other guys also for the effort (Bob and Sid).

Best Regards,

          Steven

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Steven,
>
> Try this, load into Indicator builder.....select Show dates and
Middle
> if you want to ....
>
> let me know if this is similar to Tradestation's....also, I will
add the
> Alertmarker if you want.
>
> //Input:
> Coefdwn=2.1;
> Coefup=2.3;
>
> //ATR custom
>
> Per=14;
> TH= IIf(Ref(RSIa(C,Per), -1) > RSIa(C,Per), Ref(RSIa(C,Per), -1),
> RSIa(C,Per));
> TL= IIf(Ref(RSIa(C,Per), -1) < RSIa(C,Per), Ref(RSIa(C,Per), -1),
> RSIa(C,Per));
> TR= TH - TL;
> Truerangecustom=MA(TR, per);
>
> //Plot(Truerangecustom,"",colorRed,styleLine);
>

> Plot1=MA(RSIa(Close,14),6)+(Coefup*MA(TrueRangeCustom,15));
> Plot2=MA(RSIa(Close,14),6)-(Coefdwn*MA(TrueRangeCustom,15));
> Plot3=RSIa(Close,14);
>
> Plot(Plot1,"Plot1",colorYellow,styleLine);
> Plot(Plot2,"plot2",colorYellow,styleLine);
> Plot(Plot3,"Plot3",colorRed,styleLine);
>
> /*IF CheckAlert Then Begin
>       If Plot1 Crosses Above Plot2 OR Plot1 Crosses Below Plot2
>       OR Plot1 Crosses Above Plot3 OR Plot1 Crosses Below Plot3
>       OR Plot2 Crosses Above Plot3 OR Plot2 Crosses Below Plot3
>       Then Alert=True;
> End;*/
>

> Anthony
>
> stevenjaksic wrote:
>
> >  Hi guys,
> >
> > I need a help with Tradestation formula I want to translate to
AFL,
> > basically it's RSI with Volatility bands applied, I dont' believe
> > AFL has coef and truerange function.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> >                        Steven
> >
> > Input: Coefdwn(2.1),Coefup(2.3);
> > Plot1((Average((RSI(Close,14)),6))+(Coefup*(Average
(TrueRangeCustom
> > ((RSI(Close,14)),(RSI(Close,14)),(RSI(Close,14))),15))),"Plot1");
> > Plot2((Average((RSI(Close,14)),6))-(Coefdwn*(Average
(TrueRangeCustom
> > ((RSI(Close,14)),(RSI(Close,14)),(RSI(Close,14))),15))),"Plot2");
> > Plot3((RSI(Close,14)),"Plot3");
> > IF CheckAlert Then Begin
> >       If Plot1 Crosses Above Plot2 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot2
> >       or Plot1 Crosses Above Plot3 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot3
> >       or Plot2 Crosses Above Plot3 or Plot2 Crosses Below Plot3
> >       Then Alert=TRUE;
> > End;
> >

> >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx