Re: [amibroker] Re: Point value /position size and spreadbetting ... help please ...

Andy,
TJ mentioned something that I wasn't aware of:

Dale,There is a typo in the guide, it
should say:PositionSize = MarginDeposit = 1;alsoTrading
futures involves margin.If you want to trade single STOCK you should
write:PositionSize = BuyPrice;and do not turn on Futures
mode.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com

For the runs that I make,
everything came out OK so I wasn't aware of it.

I would use pointvalue to
describe your pounds per point bet size, and use the number of contracts to
decide how many bets that you have laid on.

I have to go now, but will
return to this in morning...

Meanwhile, experiment and
check the results. That's how I fill in the missing blanks.

-CS

<BLOCKQUOTE