Re: [amibroker] nice fixes (Tomasz)

Hi Tomasz,

I see.  Sorry to hear there are such problems with this.  Why does it
insist on opening Favorites, and expanding the tree, when Favorites
was not open before?  From what you wrote below I can understand some
of the problems with this, but isn't there anything we can do to make
it behave a little better?  For example, if it insists on opening
Favorites and expanding it, can't it be made to open the same folder
where it was?  I'm afraid I don't understand this very well.

Yuki