[amibroker] nice fixes (Tomasz)

Hi Tomasz,

Nice fixes in today's beta.  Thanks.

There is one thing that still really irks me, however.  It's a small
thing maybe, and we have talked about it some time ago, and I cannot
remember the resolution, if there is one.

I would really and truly like AB to open in *exactly* the same state
it was in when I close it.  Same sheet, of course, which already
happens, but the same layout (expansion or contraction) of the symbol
tree -- assuming of course I am exiting with the default database
loaded, the same database that will be loaded on the next start.

As is, I still have the following "bug" (I would sure consider it
one, but maybe others don't) . . .

Let's say I have my symbol tree open to 'All' or any 'Market'.  And
let's say the focus is on an issue that is also a member of
'Favorites'.  When I close and reopen AB, the tree that I was working
in is now collapsed, and the Favorites tree is expanded.

I for one don't like this handling.  Can we have at least an option
on how to handle this?  I really want AB to open exactly as I left
it.  I am usually working in a particular symbol tree for some
reason.  So I'd like to not always have to reset it when I reopen.  I
would guess there is either a profound coding reason for this
behavior, or an easy fix?

Yuki ^_^

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abvVKB/pEZFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM