From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:48 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] nice fixes (Tomasz)

Bob,

Well.. interesting question... in fact the algorithm is as follows:
if typed-in symbol exists in currently open folder (or its parent)
then it is selected from this subleaf, but it does not exist
there then "all" leaf is unfolded simply because the symbol must be
there.

otherwise AB would need to make much more searches and
this would make switching slower.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com