RE: [amibroker] amibroker vs metastock vs tc2000

I use
TC2000 and share the data with my Amibroker. This makes a good combination of
pricing for the data and ability to use excellent Amibroker to chart
it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I also
use data from Yahoo in Amibroker for a database of mutual funds. It is very cool
to be able to use various data sources.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
TC2000
also exports its data in Metastock format, so if you do want to use MS, you can
without having to subscribe to another data service.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Amibroker is a must have.

Rik RasmussenStock Analyzer mailing list moderator<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 12:15
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  amibroker vs metastock vs tc2000
  <SPAN
  class=940521005-01032003>Yong,
  <SPAN
  class=940521005-01032003>TC2000 is better known as a data vendor that also
  allows for data mining but it is not  powerful Technical Analysis or Back
  testing software. Many members of this forum are converts from Metastock.
  While metastock offers a lot of built in indicators and a nice user interface
  it does not possess the power or flexibility of Amibroker. To add frosting on
  the cake, Amibroker is a fraction of the cost of Metastock. AB offers a free
  trial I would suggest you give it a whirl.
   Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: yong_lu
  <ylu@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:ylu@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, February
  28, 2003 8:59 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] amibroker vs metastock vs tc2000Hi
  All,I am new to all these investment softwares, can someone give me
  some comparision of these three software?  or point me to the right
  information.  Thanks.-YongSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.