RE: [amibroker] amibroker vs metastock vs tc2000

<SPAN
class=940521005-01032003>Yong,
TC2000
is better known as a data vendor that also allows for data mining but it is
not  powerful Technical Analysis or Back testing software. Many members of
this forum are converts from Metastock. While metastock offers a lot of built in
indicators and a nice user interface it does not possess the power or
flexibility of Amibroker. To add frosting on the cake, Amibroker is a fraction
of the cost of Metastock. AB offers a free trial I would suggest you give it a
whirl.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: yong_lu <ylu@xxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:ylu@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 8:59
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
amibroker vs metastock vs tc2000Hi All,I am new
to all these investment softwares, can someone give me some comparision of
these three software?  or point me to the right information.
Thanks.-YongSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.