Re: [amibroker] Re: TJ... take a look. Am I the only one with an editor problem

Yep,
It sucks. It also sucks when you have a huge program and every
time APPLY is pressed, the page and cursor is relocated away from where you were
working.

I always press the left mouse button twice to make sure the
position is anchored before I edit something.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE