[amibroker] Re: How to Backup Indicator Builder Formulas

The broker.*charts files are binaries that could cause me even more
problems trying to manage backup/restore operations on them. The
reason is that an inadvertant overlay of an indicators code with some
other 'work-in-progress' code might not be noticed for weeks (or even
months). So by the time I discover the problem I might have already
overwritten the binary backups.

I'll take the advice of a previous response and indivually save off
the code for each indicator in an archive sub-directory so that I can
indivually manage my boo-boo's.

Can anyone post the code for the 'Abosolute Breadth Index' indicator?
I think this may be the only remaining corrupted indicator code that I
have.

I forwarded Dingo's post on this subject to the 'suggestion' email
address. I agree with him that this problem should be addressed.

Thanks for all responses.

Phsst