RE: [amibroker] Re: How to Backup Indicator Builder Formulas

x=100<FONT color=#282828
size=2>*EMA<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(EMA<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(ROC<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT color=#282828
size=2>,1<FONT color=#282828
size=2>),25<FONT color=#282828
size=2>),13<FONT color=#282828
size=2>)/EMA<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(EMA<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(abs<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(ROC<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT color=#282828
size=2>,1<FONT color=#282828
size=2>)),25<FONT color=#282828
size=2>),13<FONT color=#282828
size=2>);
Plot(x,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"TSI",<FONT color=#000000
size=2>colorBlue,<FONT
color=#000000 size=2>styleHistogram<FONT color=#282828
size=2>);
Plot(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>MA(x,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>20),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"MA",<FONT color=#000000
size=2>colorYellow,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>1);
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Phsst <phsst@xxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 4:00
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
How to Backup Indicator Builder FormulasThe
broker.*charts files are binaries that could cause me even moreproblems
trying to manage backup/restore operations on them. Thereason is that an
inadvertant overlay of an indicators code with someother 'work-in-progress'
code might not be noticed for weeks (or evenmonths). So by the time I
discover the problem I might have alreadyoverwritten the binary
backups.I'll take the advice of a previous response and indivually save
offthe code for each indicator in an archive sub-directory so that I
canindivually manage my boo-boo's.Can anyone post the code for the
'Abosolute Breadth Index' indicator?I think this may be the only remaining
corrupted indicator code that Ihave.I forwarded Dingo's post on this
subject to the 'suggestion' emailaddress. I agree with him that this problem
should be addressed.Thanks for all responses.Phsst--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
<amibroker@xxxx>wrote:> Hello,> > There are only
two files that you should back up:> > broker.bcharts (all built-in
charts (in fact interpretation code only))> broker.charts (your custom
indicators).> > Restoring them will bring back buit-in and/or
custom indicators.> > Best regards,> Tomasz
Janeczko> amibroker.com> ----- Original Message ----- >