[amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line - Problem

Tomasz,

Done. Excellent. Thankyou.

Question - how can I change the default database which opens when
starting AB?

Steve

> Steve,
>
> For your convenience I have copied Fred's Equity formula added
> buy=sell=short=cover=0 at the top and added this as an attachment
to this e-mail.

> Now please follow these steps:
>
> Close AA window and open Indicator Builder.
> Switch to "Built-in" tab and then select "Equity line" from the
Indicator list.

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Steve,
> > >
> > > The error message is caused by undefined buy/sell/short/cover
> > > rules. You have to have them at the very top of the formula.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Tomasz Janeczko
> > > amibroker.com

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM