[amibroker] Re: The reaction [HPQ]

It was the net intraday profit Fred, easily executed with exceptional
high volume in 3h or so. As for the trading future of HPQ, who cares,
it is not anything important.
I expressed my opinion for HPQ after hours indication, it was
verified all day long, a bit more safe than AHO and this is the end
of the story [for me]. Some other time perhaps, HPQ is not my
favorite.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred <fctonetti@xxxx>"

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>"