RE: [amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line - Problem

<SPAN
class=854084520-26022003>Steve,
go to
preferences then data. At the bottom choose what your default should
be.......
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve_Almond
<steve_almond@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:steve_almond@xxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Wednesday, February 26, 2003 3:38 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line
- ProblemTomasz,Done. Excellent.
Thankyou.Question - how can I change the default database which opens
when starting AB?Steve--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:> Steve,>
> For your convenience I have copied Fred's Equity formula added>
buy=sell=short=cover=0 at the top and added this as an attachment to this
e-mail.> > Now please follow these steps:> > Close
AA window and open Indicator Builder.> Switch to "Built-in" tab and then
select "Equity line" from the Indicator list.> > Then click
"Load formula" button and load the formula attached to this e-mail.>
Then click "Apply" and then "Close".> > From now on when you
backtest your formula and click on "Equity" button in> AA window you
will get Fred's equity.> > Best regards,> Tomasz
Janeczko> amibroker.com> ----- Original Message ----- >
From: <steve_almond@xxxx>> To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003
6:37 PM> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line - Problem>
> > > Tomasz,> > > > Here's a trivial
backtest I've been trying. Don't know how I would > > get the
buy/sell/short/cover rules at the very top.> > > > Should
this be sufficient for the Equity New line to work?> > > > x
= ROC(MA(Foreign("^DJI","C"),50),3);> > y =
ROC(MA(Foreign("^XAU","C"),50),3);> > Buy=Cross(x,y);> >
Sell=Cross(y,x);> > Short=Cross(y,x);> >
Cover=Cross(x,y);> > > > Steve> > > >
> > wrote:> > > Steve,> > > > >
> The error message is caused by undefined buy/sell/short/cover> >
> rules. You have to have them at the very top of the formula.> >
> > amibroker.com> > > ----- Original Message ----- >
> > From: <steve_almond@xxxx>> > > To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > Sent: Wednesday, February
26, 2003 4:00 PM> > > Subject: [amibroker] Fred's Equity Line -
Problem> > > > > > > > > > When I
install Equity Line.txt from the file section, and try to > > >
> apply it, I get the following error message:> > > >
column 33:> > > > > > > > > > >
Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx> > > >
subject to > > <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/