Re: [amibroker] Re: Some Symbols not showing up in Explorations(Tomasz)

From: "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> There are many other problems with accessing QP data via AB that I hope
> Tomasz can address.

Hmm... the only outstanding issue is getting more fields using GetExtraData()
function. Do you see anything more?

I will add those missing fields after the release of 4.30.

> WRT these problems, I often feel like the poor kid down the block when I
> see the attention Fast Track problems elicit--wonder what proportion of
> the AB community uses FT vs. QP?

Well, QuotesPlus got lots of attention back in December 2000.
It was actually the first data plugin ever written for AmiBroker.
It was the first to feature GetExtraData and the first and the only one
that allows to access fundamentals.

If there is anything more that I can do for QP2 users I am keen to listen.

BTW: Maybe you are not aware of it but version 4.29.1 (and higer) features
a way to quickly import / export watch lists stored in QP2-standard .LST file.

See Import/Export options under Symbol->Watch list.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com