Re: [amibroker] Fred's Watered Down Semi-Interesting System gotInteresting

>OK Fred, done. Listers: see posts and attachments below.
>
>Herman

Herman, as a continuation of the gain game I pushed the system up to
77,000% on QQQ with the usual conditions.  It ought to be very fragile by
now. :))

I like your piece of code on adding ApplyStop to the system.  I am such a
bad programmer that I have to operate in "pack rat" mode most of the time,
gathering little pieces of code here and there and then stringing them
together to make my systems. :(

Now that TJ has added the volatile parameter to ApplyStop have you looked
at somehow dynamically modifying profit targets based on what is currently
happening to the price of the security or index?  With some luck you might
be able to expand the profit target when things are trending for a few days.

Cheers
Sid

---