RE: [amibroker] Fred's Watered Down Semi-Interesting System gotInteresting

Sorry
Sid...have <FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>to give you some bad news: You cannot use ApplyStop() with
"Activate Stops Immediately" when trading at the same day Close. I had
misunderstood this as well.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Sidney Kaiser
  [mailto:s9kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 4:00
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Fred's Watered Down Semi-Interesting System
  gotInterestingAt 03:31 PM 02/21/2003 -0800, you
  wrote:>OK Fred, done. Listers: see posts and attachments
  below.>>HermanHerman, as a continuation of the gain
  game I pushed the system up to 77,000% on QQQ with the usual
  conditions.  It ought to be very fragile by now. :))I like
  your piece of code on adding ApplyStop to the system.  I am such a
  bad programmer that I have to operate in "pack rat" mode most of the time,
  gathering little pieces of code here and there and then stringing them
  together to make my systems. :(Now that TJ has added the volatile
  parameter to ApplyStop have you looked at somehow dynamically modifying
  profit targets based on what is currently happening to the price of the
  security or index?  With some luck you might be able to expand the
  profit target when things are trending for a few
  days.CheersSidPost
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.