Re: [amibroker] Newbie question: plot

Mark,

The equity graph shows the equity for the currently selected
ticker..when you flip through the charts in your multiple stock list the
equity graph will change to reflect the new ticker selected.

If you want to combine the equity results with all the tickers in the
list....AddToComposite() would allow you to do this.

As for Equity(1).

buy = your buy rule;
sell = your sell rule;
plot(Equity(1), "Equity", 5, styleline);

Anthony