 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mark B
[mailto:markbag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003
9:34 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Newbie question: plotHi All.A basic question,
probably just a fundamental misunderstanding at somelevel.I want to
back test a system, and see an equity curve at the end. Prettystraight
forward. I though I could do something simple like this:Buy = Cross( Close,
EMA( Close, 45 ) );Sell = Cross( EMA( Close, 45 ), Close
);plot(Equity(1), "Equity", 5, 64);In the automatic analysis window,
hit backtest, and done. But doing thisproduces no equity curve anywhere I
can see. What's the fundamental thingI'm missing
here?Cheers,MarkPost
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.