[amibroker] Re: Report function Doesn't Work

Tomasz/Anthony,

No, it wasn't the shortcut - I'd carefully checked that at Tomasz'
suggestion earlier.
Here's what happened. Deleted then re-installed AB. With the DJIA
sample data everything worked OK. Then I COPIED a database (Nasdaq
100) back into AB, and my problems returned.
I think, originally, when I hadn't understood how to access data from
Metastock, I had renamed a database using Windows Explorer - that
seems to be what upset the system.
I've got the hang of it now and things are A-OK!

Thanks chaps,

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Steve,
>
> As Tomasz just posted....Right click on your desktop shortcut for
> amibroker...select properties and shortcut tab...does it look like
the
> attached image...
>
> Anthony
>
> "Steve_Almond " wrote:
>
> >  After running any backtest, I get the normal Results in the
Results
> > box. However, if I hit the 'Report' button nothing happens (well,
> > maybe a flash of a blue calculation bar, which then disappears),
no
> > report to be found.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks,