Re: [amibroker] Re: WDS (Watered Down System)

Fred sez:
Although I have been stoned for this in the past by those who build and
trade
end of day systems with comments like this sort of thing doesn't  matter,
one
can clearly see with this example that it does.

Fred,

What really matters is that any "robust" system should be able to handle
vendor mistakes and still produce similar, but not matching, results.  Good
bad vs. bad data really doesn't matter... unless, of course, you have
over-optimized your system on a specific set.  If a system can't perform on
similar, but not identical, data, then someone might have "over-tweaked"
their approach.

Take care,

Steve