RE: [amibroker] Re: 4 indicators in one windows

<SPAN
class=316355519-21022003>Alan,
When
you combine 2 indicators that use different scales you must set one to
stylownscale, In your example you would first code the StoRSI then add the
MACD()  and set its scale. so....
<SPAN
class=316355519-21022003>
<FONT
color=#008000>
/* StoRSI code*/
 <FONT
color=#0000ff>
period=Param("Periods",14,5,50<FONT
color=#282828><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>);
storsi =( ( RSI( period) - LLV( RSI(period) ,period) ) / ( ( HHV(
RSI(period) ,period) ) - LLV(RSI<FONT
color=#0000ff>(period),period) ) );<FONT
color=#0000ff>
Plot(storsi,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"StoRSI",<FONT
color=#000000>colorGreen<FONT
face=Arial>,<FONT
color=#000000>styleLine<FONT color=#282828 face=Arial
size=2>);
Plot(MACD<FONT
color=#282828>(),"MACD"<FONT
color=#282828>,<FONT
color=#000000>colorBlue<FONT
face=Arial>,<FONT
color=#000000>styleLine<FONT
face=Arial>|<FONT
color=#000000>styleOwnScale<FONT color=#282828
face=Arial size=2>);

If you
wanted the MACD and its trigger you could rearrange the code to
read....
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Plot(MACD<FONT
color=#282828>(),"MACD"<FONT
color=#282828>,colorBlue<FONT
color=#282828>,<FONT
color=#000000>styleLine);
<SPAN
class=316355519-21022003>plot(signal(),"Signal
Line",coloryellow,styleline);

Plot(storsi,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"StoRSI",<FONT
color=#000000>colorGreen,<FONT
color=#000000>styleLine|Style<SPAN
class=316355519-21022003>ownscale);

where macd and the
signal line share the same scale, StoRSI dos
not......

 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Alan Nouray
<alann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:alann@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday,
February 21, 2003 2:48 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: 4 indicators in one
windowsHi Jason,Let's say I want to have the
MACD & StochRSI in the same window. Icopy the code for MACD and the
StochRSI and paste them into a newindicator that I am creating under custom
indicator. But this onlyplot one indicator. Should I do something
else.Thank you in advance.Alan--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> In
that case you would copy the code from each indicator or call itin
1> custom indicator. Which indicators are you trying to combine?>
<alann@xxxx> [mailto:alann@xxxx]> Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003
2:34 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: 4
indicators in one windows> > > Hi Jason,> >
Thank you again for your reply. Your suggestion insert the indicators> in
different windows. I need to insert 2, 3 or 4 indicators under the> same
window. Is it easy to do?> > Alan> > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> >
Alan,> > not that complicated.... use insert/indicators to add
predefined> indicators> > to your chart. Custom indicators are
those that you have addedyourself,> > built in are the ones Tomasz
provides> >> > Jayson> > -----Original
Message-----> > From: Alan Nouray <alann@xxxx>
[mailto:alann@xxxx]> > Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:16
PM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject: [amibroker]
4 indicators in one windows> >> >> > I want to
have 2,3, or 4 different indicators in one windows. Can I> > just copy
the codes from the indicators and paste them into a new> > indicator
that I am creating using the "Indicator Builder" Function?> > What is
the easiest way to do it. Sorry for these questions but I was> > a
Metastock user and just changed my software to AB. In Metastock, you>
> could just drag the indicator and dump it in the window. I believe
in> > AB it is more complicated.> >> >
Alan> >> >> >
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor>

ADVERTISEMENT> >> >> >> >> >
Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
(Web page: <A
>> > Check group FAQ at:> > <A
>> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.> > >       Yahoo!
Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Post AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page: <A
> Check group FAQ at:> <A
Service.Post
group FAQ at: <A