[amibroker] Re: 4 indicators in one windows

Hi Jason,

Let's say I want to have the MACD & StochRSI in the same window. I
copy the code for MACD and the StochRSI and paste them into a new
indicator that I am creating under custom indicator. But this only
plot one indicator. Should I do something else.

Thank you in advance.

Alan