RE: [amibroker] Re: 4 indicators in one windows

In
that case you would copy the code from each indicator or call it in  1
custom indicator. Which indicators are you trying to
combine?
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Alan Nouray
<alann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:alann@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday,
February 21, 2003 2:34 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: 4 indicators in one
windowsHi Jason,Thank you again for your reply.
Your suggestion insert the indicatorsin different windows. I need to insert
2, 3 or 4 indicators under thesame window. Is it easy to
do?Alan--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Alan,> not that complicated.... use
insert/indicators to add predefinedindicators> to your chart. Custom
indicators are those that you have added yourself,> built in are the ones
Tomasz provides> > Jayson> -----Original
Message-----> From: Alan Nouray <alann@xxxx>
[mailto:alann@xxxx]> Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:16 PM>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] 4 indicators in one
windows> > > I want to have 2,3, or 4 different indicators
in one windows. Can I> just copy the codes from the indicators and paste
them into a new> indicator that I am creating using the "Indicator
Builder" Function?> What is the easiest way to do it. Sorry for these
questions but I was> a Metastock user and just changed my software to AB.
In Metastock, you> could just drag the indicator and dump it in the
window. I believe in> AB it is more complicated.> >
Alan> > >       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Post AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page: <A
> Check group FAQ at:> <A
Service.Post
group FAQ at: <A