Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA released

Tomasz,
	Can the "Do you want to save the most recent changes?" message box be made
optional?

Or add an arguement to the Quit() method in COM automation, so that

	var oAB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
	oAB.Quit(1);

Always quits without asking anything?  (Or even a ReallyQuit() method).

Or any other way to really quit?

Thanks,
	Nigel