Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA released

Nigel,

I can make it optional of course.
As for now you can easily workaround this problem using the SaveDatabase
before Quit():

 var oAB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");

// do anything
/////////
// then
oAB.SaveDatabase(); // will prevent from asking during Quit
oAB.Quit();

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com