From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 21 February 2003 5:09 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.29.5 BETA released

Graham,

This message box is displayed on EXIT if you update database and/or
modify
any drawing.
The Tools->Preferences->Data setting I refer to is
"In-memory cache" - this controls how many symbols data are cached in
RAM.
Since AMiBRoker caches only that much (the rest is written back to the
disk file),
the question "do you want to save" refers only to cached data (not to
the data
which was written back already because of accessing more data than the
cache size is).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com