Re: [amibroker] Re: The transcendental use of Data: An application

Hi Yuki;

A "Mania" is an irrational emotional high.
Followed by an irrational emotional low.  Call it a
depression.

You neatly labeled the high, 95-99.   You
suggest loss of 70-90 percent will flag the low.

Just as the Mania suggests a high,  an
emotional low can also suggest the bottom.  As judged by your 70-90
percent, or by fear in the market, we've got a way to go.

The market is far from fear.  In fact
generally optimistic at this time.

Care to place the bottom?  8->

Richard