From: "CS" <csaxe@xxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Need Help

Yes, when I listed ValueWhen, I was referring to the occurrence parameter,
and percent change for Zig, Peak, & etc...

Although I ran into the static parameter for time periods first, I attempted
various work-arounds and then ran into the other static parameter situations
for the other AFL functions that I listed.

Thanks,
-CS