  >From:
  Dimitris
  Tsokakis
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 1:36
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] BuyPrice

  Tomasz,Here is an example to clear my point :In AA
  we have
  Stoplevel = Open + 0.6 * Ref( H - L, -1 );Buy = High
  >= StopLevel;BuyPrice = StopLevel; Sell=Ref(Buy,-3);// for
  example
  and in IB we have
  Stoplevel = Open + 0.6 * Ref( H - L, -1 );Buy = High
  >= StopLevel;BuyPrice = StopLevel;
  Sell=Ref(Buy,-3);Plot(C,"C",1+6*Buy,64);Plot(STOPLEVEL,"STOPLEVEL",4,1);
  On Sept29, point X, we have the red line
  STOPLEVEL=11.58, H=11.65, consequently High>=StopLevel and this is a Buy
  signal.Since we use EOD, we know the Buy signal AFTER the end of the
  session.We give to our broker the order Buy at 11.58 for tomorrow, the
  Sept30.But, it is impossible, since the highest Sept30 is 11.08.So,
  the order will not be executed.On the other side, in the AA we see a
  buy arrow on Sept29 and [in actual trades mode] a buy arrow on
  Sept30.
  The same for Aug6, 2002, point Y
  STOPLEVEL=12.06, H=12.62
  It is a Buy, with BuyPrice 12.06.
  But, the next bar range was [12.52,13.45]. What is the
  actual price we buy on Aug7 ?In general, a buyprice given in advance
  may not happen at all the next trading day, no matter if it appears in AA
  results.
  Here is the conflict, AA says we have an impossible trade
  for tomorrow.Do I still miss something ?Dimitris
  TsokakisPost
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.