[amibroker] Backtesting

I am not an Amibroker user.

I would like to test trading system in 4 different time periods for 4
different lists of stocks (total of 16 tests)

I would like to do that automatically, in other words without waiting
and watching my computer for one test to complete, manually save
performance report, then change list and time parameters and start
second test, watch computer, etc, etc ...

Is this level of automation possible with Amibroker?

Thanks.

Motivation:
I believe that statistically analyzing the results of several
backtests of the same system (average of average profit, average of
max drawdown, standard deviation of max drawdown, etc, etc) is a
sound evaluation method of the trading system.