[amibroker] Re: AB and Neural Networks [Was Rediculous]

Check also
http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=33
More than 200 views in less than 40h.
It is another way of communication, perhaps unknown to you.
Open text, full codes, gifs, dialogue [private or public], support
when necessary, no [funny] secrets under the winter sun.
I know very well the results of this technique. We know better what
to do, we make less mistakes, we make [hopefully] some systematic
profits.
I do not see similar results when one uses his own secret codes. He
can not even correct his mistakes.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> Fred,
> except the [poor] English, a relatively new language, you may study
> the Latin word TRANS and its international use.English and French
> WERE NOT ABLE to create a substitute and use it AS IS [sorry for
the
> lack of German, perhaps somebody else could advise...]
> As for the ī60 Mahes theories, it is quite similar to the spirit of
> my text: In transcendental meditation, you "borrow" some other
> thought, your tutor is responsible at the first steps.
> In transcendental use of data, we just borrow CSCO data to trade
INTC.