[amibroker] Re: AB and Neural Networks [was: The Transcendental use of Data in Optimizations]

Bill / Buttha,

I'm quite familiar with NN's.  In the past I've tested every product
there was and/or followed postings from places that touted the
results all of which fell on their face pretty quickly. I'd like
nothing better then to see for example the results of using NN's to
trade NDX/QQQ.  Set it up to use whatever input data you want for as
long as you want prior to 9/11/01 as train / test etc. data and when
you are satisified with the results run it on out of sample for
9/11/01 to current and post the results.

As far as what this product wants in terms of file format, it's
nothing more then a comma delimited file is it ?  Setting it up
through NExpert is pretty simple.

Fred