[amibroker] Re: Bad ticks

Point taken
You are right here
Tomasz is the best!
Anyway  I see something realy weird here( in my computer)
My initial message was intended for Tomasz private email( like in the
past)
Somehow I sent it here...
So I shut up now.
...and I'll give AB another try
adrian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters1@xxxx> wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> Just keep in mind that the users of Amibroker received
unprecedented access and attention from the developer of the program,
you cannot get this anywhere else. All of us get some frustration at
times with any program but keep in mind that Tomasz is providing
support and new development at previously unheard of rates, you will
not get this from any major international staffed by 100s of support
and development people.

> If on RARE occassions Tomasz answers a little fast or harsh you
might be able to forgive this. In your case he gave you a positive
answer and you still made a nasty statement by calling Amibroker
a "Toy". You have only been contributing to this forum from Jan 2003
so you might want to give it a little more time before you make such
harsh judgements.

<amibroker@xxxx>