RE: [amibroker] Re: Bad ticks

Tomasz,
No apologies necessary. Any one who has
spent more than a minute here realizes the extent (time and effort) you have put
into this product. You should have maternal feelings towards it. And you should
be a very proud Father!!
Jayson-----Original Message-----From:
Tomasz Janeczko [<A
href="">mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday,
February 12, 2003 1:14 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] Re: Bad ticksWilliam wrote;> If on RARE
occassions Tomasz answers a little fast or harsh you might be able to forgive
this.That's true that sometimes I get upset with someones e-mail and
respond a little harsh.And I am sorry about this.The reason is that
unlike staff working in some other companies, I don't work only 8 hoursa day
and forget about it when I leave the office.I really do care about the
product, about this mailing list  and about making my customershappy
with the product. Unfortunatelly there is no chance to make everyone happy.I
am entirely dedicated to this product (for 8 years now) and yesI sometimes
take things personally becausethis product is in fact part of
me.Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.comPost
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)Check
group FAQ at: <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A href=""
target=_blank>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/