  >Von:
  quchi
  <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  An: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Gesendet: Mittwoch, den 12. Februar 2003
  19:14 Uhr
  Betreff: [amibroker] Re: Bad ticks
  Point takenYou are right hereTomasz is the
  best!Anyway  I see something realy weird here( in my computer)My
  initial message was intended for Tomasz private email( like in the past)
  Somehow I sent it here...So I shut up now....and I'll give AB
  another tryadrian--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "William Peters" <<A
  href="">williampeters1@x...> wrote:>
  Adrian,> > Just keep in mind that the users of Amibroker
  received unprecedented access and attention from the developer of the
  program, you cannot get this anywhere else. All of us get some frustration
  at times with any program but keep in mind that Tomasz is providing
  support and new development at previously unheard of rates, you will
  not get this from any major international staffed by 100s of support
  and development people.> > If on RARE occassions Tomasz
  answers a little fast or harsh you might be able to forgive this. In your
  case he gave you a positive answer and you still made a nasty statement by
  calling Amibroker a "Toy". You have only been contributing to this forum
  from Jan 2003 so you might want to give it a little more time before you
  make such harsh judgements.> > Regards,> Wiliam
  Message-----> From: quchi <adrian@xxxx>
  [mailto:adrian@xxxx]> Sent: February 12, 2003 8:38 AM> To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Bad ticks>
  > > Hi> Why you always blame on others? and make it sound
  like your "toy" is > perfect. I see that in a lot of other
  posts.> Yes you may be right that they should provide the filter in
  data > manager but I have other programs I use who also feed from
  eSignal > and I have NO PROBLEMS with them > Only with
  Amibroker!> > And now that I think about is better to filter
  outside of data > manager - more flexibility.> ...and bad ticks
  and out of range ticks is not eSignal always problem> I have more
  bad ticks( sometimes the same one) in other data > streamers programs.
  and they will always be there.> I'm amazed that you do not give more
  importance to this.> I hardly wait to have this implemented>
  Until then I cannot really use it for live action.> Is just a nice but
  difficult and confusing> (workspace,symbols,groups,sectors) "toy"
  .> thx> adrian> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz
  Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> > wrote:> >
  Hello,> > > > When fixup does not help - it means that
  ESIGNAL has this bad> > tick still on their servers. Until they fix
  it on their > server "fixup" won't help.> > You may call them
  up to fix the data by the way.> > > > Please understand
  that basically it is feed's responsibility to > filter bad
  ticks.> > eSignal does not do that and this is their fault.>
  > They implemented filter only in their program instead of DATA >
  MANAGER.> > It should be done by the Turbofeed data manager.>
  > > > I will provide bad tick filter but... please undestand
  that> > it is really not my fault that data vendor feeds you with
  bad data.> > > > Best regards,> > Tomasz
  Janeczko> > amibroker.com> > ----- Original Message -----
  > > From: <adrian@xxxx>> > To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Wednesday, February 12,
  2003 5:03 PM> > Subject: [amibroker] Re: Bad ticks> >
  of range tick came back!> > > Fixup history does not help at all
  or not working ( I never could > fix > > > bad ticks
  using that)> > > However after I kept editing from quote editor
  is ok now> > > BUT that's beside the point> > > How
  come there is no filter for out of range ticks like in > eSignal
  ?> > > ...and others...> > > Is it something I 'd
  look forwartd to? :)> > > I think is a very important issue.
  Backtests results could be > > > extremly out of reality and one
  does not know that 2 month ago > there > > > were 3 bad
  ticks. It makes the whole thing totaly unusable> > > thx>
  > > adrian> > > > > > > > > ---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" >
  <amibroker@xxxx> > > > wrote:> > > >
  Hello,> > > > > > > > Either delete /edit them
  via Symbol->Quote Editor> > > > or choose "Fixup history
  for current symbol"> > > > from right mouse menu (over plugin
  status field showing "OK")> > > > > > > > Best
  regards,> > > > Tomasz Janeczko> > > >
  amibroker.com> > > > ----- Original Message ----- >
  > > > From: <adrian@xxxx>> > > > To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > Sent: Wednesday,
  February 12, 2003 4:50 PM> > > > Subject: [amibroker] Bad
  ticks> > > > > > > > > > > >
  range ticks?> > > > > like Brcm at 10:25 am ?> >
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: > amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
  > > <A
  Groups is subject to > > > <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > >
  > (Web page: <A
  > <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  > (Web page: <A
  > Check group FAQ at: <A
  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/Post
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.