RE: [amibroker] Sector Rotation ... Finally - VBscript: HELP

How
did you write the file out to disk? IOW is it jut 1010010  or did you
separate them with commas?
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
need to know that in order to load the array's..
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ara Kaloustian
  [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 12:54
  AMTo: AmiBroker - BBSubject: [amibroker] Sector Rotation
  ... Finally - VBscript: HELP
  We're almost there...

  Completed code in 3 sections:
  1. Export data files from AFL to VBS to
  disk
  2. Data processing - process data and create buy
  / sell arrays
  3. Import processed Buy / Sell arrays back to
  AFL

  Current problem interfacing with
  AFL...

  The Buy Sell arrays are VBS  files with "1"
  and "0" read into arrays to send back to AFL

  When I bring them back, I get AFL error saying
  "Missmatch,  Assignment Failed. One message for each array transferred
  back.

  Anyone with suggestions?

  Thanks

  Ara

  //File - DEV - Sector Rotation #3 - VB to AFL

  Ticker = Name<FONT
  size=1>();
  EnableScript(<FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>"vbscript");
  <%
  VBS code ..... to read disk file

  AFL("BuyArray") =
  arrBuyArray '* Transfer array back to AFL
  AFL("SellArray")=
  ArrSellArray
  %>
  BuyPrice = Close;