Re: [amibroker] Sector Rotation ... Finally - VBscript: HELP

The buy / sell file is one character per
line:

objBuyFile.WriteLine 1

Reading back:
intSize = 0Do While objFile.AtEndOfStream =
False   strLine = objFile.ReadLine

   ReDim Preserve
ArrBuyArray(intSize)   arrBuyArray(intSize) =
strLine   intSize =
intSize+1LoopobjFile.Close

Transfer back to
AFL:        AFL("BuyArray") =
arrBuyArray

So the final presentation to AFL should be 101010
type sequence

Thanks

Ara
<BLOCKQUOTE