[amibroker] Sector Rotation ... Finally - VBscript: HELP

We're almost there...

Completed code in 3 sections:
1. Export data files from AFL to VBS to
disk
2. Data processing - process data and create buy /
sell arrays
3. Import processed Buy / Sell arrays back to
AFL

Current problem interfacing with
AFL...

The Buy Sell arrays are VBS  files with "1"
and "0" read into arrays to send back to AFL

When I bring them back, I get AFL error saying
"Missmatch,  Assignment Failed. One message for each array transferred
back.

Anyone with suggestions?

Thanks

Ara

//File - DEV - Sector Rotation #3 - VB to AFL

Ticker = Name<FONT
size=1>();
EnableScript(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"vbscript");
<%
VBS code ..... to read disk file

AFL("BuyArray") =
arrBuyArray '* Transfer array back to AFL
AFL("SellArray")=
ArrSellArray
%>
BuyPrice = Close;