[amibroker] Re: OT HTML only posts

Chris,

I finally figured out how to disable the RTF editor in Hotmail. I
will now be sending email in text mode only. The Hotmail support
folks said the difficulty being experienced is in all likelihood due
to the recipient's (i.e., your) browser not supporting the Rich Text
Editor feature. Nonetheless, in view of what TJ said about plain
text taking up much less space, I will not use RTF (HTML) anymore
(unless I'm using my Outlook Express at home and I'm responding to a
person who wrote in HTML). Thanks for pointing this out.

Al Venosa

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, -= Chris ß =- <baudecb1@xxxx>