RE: [amibroker] Highest high in last 2 hours yesterday.

Thank you !
It is greatly appreciated.

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso
  [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 6:25
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Highest high in last 2 hours
  yesterday.Rick,If you do not already have
  it...I have attached Daniel's plugin for Date/ time...It is very
  efficient.....There also is a help file included.Try this
  code:Daysback=1;HighestHigh
  =ValueWhen(deFlagLastBarOfDay(163000),deTimeRangeHHV(H,143000,163000),DaysBack);Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);Plot(highestHigh,"HighestHigh",colorBrightGreen,styleLine);AnthonyRick
  Parsons wrote:>  Using RT 1 minute charts, how do I find the
  Highest High between 2:30> and 4:30pm EST of yesterday?Thanks, RickNo
  trees were killed in the> sending of this message. However a large
  number of electrons were> terribly
  inconvenienced.>>>>>
  Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor
  ADVERTISEMENT>> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
  amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page: <A
  Check group FAQ at:> <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
  Service.Post